Home Page Wood County, Ohio Bicentennial, 1820-2020 Wood County Historical Center and Museum on the site of the former Wood County Infirmary and Poor Farm. Built between 1868-1898, pictured ca. 1970s. Contestants for the Queen of the First Annual Tomato Festival posing at the Heinz Plant in Bowling Green, OH in 1938. Wingston School on the corner of Bays Road and Potter Road in Liberty Township, OH, ca. 1910s. “Points of Interest” postcard for Weston, OH, ca. 1890-1910. Images include East Main Street, North and South Ponds, and the Disciples Church. Fire Department in West Milgrove, OH, ca 1970s. Originally built in the 1890s as a school. Roundhouse crew and locomotive on Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad in Walbridge, OH, ca. 1930s. Oil field on a former wheat field near Cygnet, OH, ca late 1800s. Town Hall in North Baltimore, OH. Built in the late 1800s, pictured ca. 1970s. Milton Township School with horse-drawn wagon in front, ca 1920s. Men pictured are (L-R) Lake Pugh, Paul Hathaway, and Floyd Baumgardner. Horses are Maude and Pet. Main Street in Bradner, OH, ca. 1910s. Lime Kiln & Quarry for Snowflake Lime Company in Portage, OH, ca. 1900-1920 Rail Bridge with workers in Grand Rapids, OH, ca. 1900-1929.